Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A little book blog

I have spent a lot of time reading in the last 6 months. Thanks to Jenni who brought me over 2 bags of books and Ranay for kindly lending some of hers to me too. I've gotten recommendations from a bunch of friends too - Heather, Katie, Shauna, Kaylee, etc. Every time I talk to someone I'm recommending books or they are recommending to me so I thought it would be nice to put them on my blog and everyone can see if any of the books interest you.

Just so you know, I don't quit in the middle of books. I read the whole thing whether I'm into it or not. Anyway, I'll probably just list most of the one's I've read in the past and maybe I'll recommend them or not.

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo excited about this blog idea! I'm so glad you did it! I will be checking it out often since I'm always looking for good book ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia - don't forget that you are an author so you can post too. If you know anyone else that would like to post I can add them. Oh, and let me know if you have any problems posting too.

    ReplyDelete