Okay my first recommendation is to read The Hunger Games and it's sequel Catching fire.
I really liked both books, unfortunately there will be another book coming out to make it a Trilogy. I hate to wait!! I have no idea when the third book is supposed to be out.
I loved these two books! Very fun and entertaining. I read somewhere that the third book (still untitled) comes out in September 2010. P.S. I love this blog idea!
Great books! I highly recommend them. Has a little action, suspense, little bit of love and leaves you wondering??? The last part I hate because I hate waiting too! GREAT blog idea - thanks for the invite!
I loved these two books! Very fun and entertaining. I read somewhere that the third book (still untitled) comes out in September 2010.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love this blog idea!
Great books! I highly recommend them. Has a little action, suspense, little bit of love and leaves you wondering??? The last part I hate because I hate waiting too! GREAT blog idea - thanks for the invite!
ReplyDeletePS. I have my dad listening to this one on audio while he travels with work.. he loves it!
ReplyDelete