Sunday, February 21, 2010

Harry Potter


I know these are not new books, but I have just recently re-read all the Harry Potter books. I love love love them. I love the movies too, but as we all know books are usually better. Anyway I think sometimes people do not give them a chance because they think that they are too young. But be serious ladies. Vampires/Wizards? I hope my imagination never stops wanting those magical worlds with endless possibility. Anyway I have the whole series if anybody wants to borrow.

2 comments:

  1. Great suggestion! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read them. In the past I would have said that I don't want to read about magic and wizards, but after reading FableHaven, The Percy Jackson books, and also books by Shannon Hale (Princess Academy, Goose Girl, etc.) I have to change my opinion. I enjoyed all of those books and they all have "magic" of some sort in them so I probably would enjoy these.

    ReplyDelete