I read this book several years ago and loved it. This past year, we went on a trek with the youth in the stake. I wanted my kids to really appreciate what the pioneers went through. So, we started reading it as a family. We got it on CD, and took a road trip to some of the church history sites. We finished the book in the car right before we got to all the places they talk about. We were all crying. Great experience for my kiddos. They really enjoyed the book too, and reading it together was fun.
I read this book several years ago and loved it. This past year, we went on a trek with the youth in the stake. I wanted my kids to really appreciate what the pioneers went through. So, we started reading it as a family. We got it on CD, and took a road trip to some of the church history sites. We finished the book in the car right before we got to all the places they talk about. We were all crying. Great experience for my kiddos. They really enjoyed the book too, and reading it together was fun.
ReplyDelete