
Brett did a job for a gal (Megan) and she is a book reader too, so she was nice enough to call me and we shared book recommendations. We have read a lot of the same books. She recommended this one. It was nice to read a book by Shannon Hale that was more of an adult book. I also love the BBC Pride and Prejudice - thank you Becca for the introduction to it as I am now a proud owner. I'm not obsessed with Colin Firth or Mr. Darcy like Jane is in this book; I just love the book and they did a great job on the movie.
This is a fun read, but now I feel like a need to read some of Austens' other books too, since I have only read Pride and Prejudice so far. Any suggestions on where to start?
No comments:
Post a Comment