Most of you are probably familiar with Nicholas Sparks. I have read most of his books, and I really like them all. They usually get me crying pretty good. Here are 4 of them that I would highly recommend:
The Notebook
The Choice
The Gaurdian
A Walk to Remember
This is my all time favorite book of his. Good lessons learned. I even had my teenage son read it. It's so much more than a love story.

They have made a lot of his books into movies. None of the movies do the books justice. So, read the book first, and then see the movie.
What a great surprise. I got on the blog and saw your two post Tricia - thank you!! (I guess I should follow my own blog eh?)
ReplyDeleteI just read The Wedding and liked it. I saw the movie - A Walk to Remember, but I would like to read the book.